Massage at Work
Massage at Work
We’ve worked with some of the top companies in the GTA including Dell, Hatch, YUM, Pratt & Whitney, GE, Central Group and Verifone. We look forward to working with your company too!!
Pricing for CORPORATE MASSAGE varies…
Please call for an individualized quote. 416-702-4768
How Can I Receive a Massage at work? As easy as 1,2,3…
- Call us to arrange an initial consultation. This free, no obligation consultation will assist you in determining your company’s needs.
Some of the items to consider are:
- How often you would like to offer the services to your employees?
- How long will each visit be?
- How many employees will be involved in the program?
- Would you like to use table massage, chair massage or both?
- Do you have a suitable space for providing the service?
- Who will pay for the service? Employer, Employee or Both
- Do you have a suitable space for the massage? Ideally, a private room with no windows but we can make anything work.
- Assign a contact person. The contact coordinates the program on the company side, helping to arrange the logistics of the program and informing employees of the service.
- Encourage and support employees to use the program.
We supply all needed equipment, including: massage equipment, sheets, quiet relaxation music, and all hygienic supplies.
Often the preferred choice for corporate massage this treatment takes place on a specially designed chair. No oils are used and employees remain fully clothed for the duration of the treatment which varies in length from 10 – 30 minutes. (No longer than a coffee break but far more effective). This treatment focuses on the areas of the body most affected by computer use such as back, neck, shoulders and arms. Your staff will walk away feeling refreshed, focused and re-energized.
If given a choice, employees will often choose table massage over chair massage. This treatment does require the use of a private room or office as the recipient may be required to remove some clothing. Therapists are trained in proper draping techniques and clients’ privacy will be respected at all times. Oil is used directly on the skin and treatment times range from 15 minutes to an hour. Recipients may choose to have a specific area treated or enjoy a full body massage.
Learn how to give a massage in a standard chair anywhere, anyplace and anytime.
Looking for something new and unique at your next conference, wellness event or staff event then this might be for you. Massage workshops are a fun and interactive addition to a conference, staff wellness program or fun corporate event. In this fun and informative hands-on workshop participants are taught basic techniques to provide a short, relaxing massage for the back, neck and shoulders.